Key Account Manager, APAC
TRINA SOLAR ENERGY DEVELOPMENT PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$8000 - S$13000
Tracker KAM Role (50%)
- Develop the Tracker business in the APAC market by developing and managing internal and external network and relationships with strategic partners and existing clients with Tracker product.
- Develop and Present engineering and complex project solutions in relation to the Tracker program elements.
- Working closely with Tracker customers to understand and manage issues around financial, legal, energy production, and tax aspects of solar projects including communication directly on issues relating to their orders and shipments.
- Analyze and monitor account customer data for Tracker, and develop reports on a regular basis based on customer information and development trend.
- Manage sales process of Tracker, staying in close contact both with customers and the company’s related internal departments.
- Lead the Tracker (Request for Proposal) RFPs response, including defining methods to differentiate the company’s proposal from other bidders.
- Represent the company at selected conferences; tradeshows; events; and in the public forum; advancing the market awareness of the Tracker value proposition.
- The sales target shall base on quarter SOP target set and annual target will base on AOP target.
Technical Sales Role (50%)
- Support in engineering design, PV syst simulation, AutoCAD drawings (plus).
- Pitching and explanation of proposal together with sales team to customers to spec in Trina Solutions offering.
- Knowledge of inverters and PV system ongrid and offgrid / hybrid systems.
- Focus on utility segment.
- Perform site visits with customers to understand project requirements and challenges for design proposal.
- Other task assigned.
Closing on 27 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company