Know Your Customer (KYC) #SGUnitedMidCareerPathways #SGUP
CREDIT INDUSTRIEL ET COMMERCIAL
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
This position reports to KYC Team Lead and will work closely with other team members in the department. CIC is committed to an employee-orientated culture that emphasizes on continuous training and development. We seek to hone individuals to perform to their highest potential, maximizing their capabilities through our Mid-Career Pathway Program.
Individual to be involved in:
1. Performing client on-boarding, periodic KYC reviews, account updates.
2. Ensuring client screening data and document processing comply with regulations and Bank’s policies.
3. Performing name screenings and background checks on potential and existing clients using industry tools. Clearing of screening results or escalating to Compliance department if any adverse hits.
4. Ensuring proper record keeping of KYC documentations.
5. Ad hoc assignments relating to the KYC department as and when required.
1. Perform customer on-boarding in compliance with regulations (MAS 626), conduct periodic KYC reviews and account updates.
2. Knowledge and insight into KYC processes and tools, compliance regulations, policies and procedures.
3. Perform name screening using bank's screening tools, learn relevant mitigation techniques and escalation of hits to appropriate parties.
4. Assist in mangement information reporting and adhoc assignments relating to the department as and when required.
Closing on 13 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company