KYC Analyst, English / Korean / German Speaking up to $5,000 | Training Provided Occupation
MERRIES EMPLOYMENT LLP
Banking and Finance
S$4000 - S$5000
Job Description & Requirements
Our client, Offshore Bank, is looking for KYC (Know Your Client) Analysts with proficiency in English / Korean / German speaking to join their dynamic team.
- Bachelor Degree
- Proficiency in English / Korean / German as the candidate needs to analyse, understand & translate the documents such as financial reports/annual statements, registration documents etc.
- Interact with English / Korean / German speaking stakeholders
- Good knowledge of MS office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- With 0 to 3 years of relevant working experience (training provided)
- Analyze client profile to determine the required KYC information as per procedure
- Analysis of existing documents, obtain the new documents if any changes are observed
- Analysis of collected data, perform sanity check, liaise with relationship manager for further documents, information and confirmation
- Perform name screening and background checks
- Input client's data and upload documents into KYC system
- Responsible to liaise with quality controllers and compliance teams for any issues
- Conduct/review and analyze information procured and ensure that Know Your Customer (KYC) and Customer Due Diligence for new account opening and maintenance of existing client accounts is in compliance with local regulations
- Ensure that the KYC Due Diligence package for client for new onboarding client or recertification of existing client is completed accurately
- Ensure proper procurement, maintenance and updates of KYC Due Diligence documentation in the bank’s systems for reference and verification
- A highly analytical person with the ability to recognize important information and identify risks and with problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, eager to learn and with attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- Experience in research & analysis of data and documents
- Strives to deliver the solution in the most effective and timely manner
- Hands on and versatile
- Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining goals and effective time management
- KYC experience in Corporate and Investment Banking will have added advantage
Renumeration package commensurates with experience.
This is a 12-months contract position. After completion of contract, the position is renewable subject to performance. There is permanent opportunity for strong candidate.
By sending your job resume to us, it shall be deemed that you have agreed and hereby give your consent to Merries Employment LLP in collecting, using and/ or disclosing your personal data for the purpose of accessing and processing your job application and/ or for future job opportunities within Merries and/ or with the client(s) of Merries. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please notify us.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Merries Employment LLP
EA Licence No: 14C7362
Posting Personnel: Kong Fong Ting
EA Personnel Registration No: R1987853
Closing on 28 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company