Lead, Digital Banking
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
As a Product Owner in our cross-functional squads, you will drive the outcomes of the squad to deliver on their objectives and key results. You will build and prioritise the product backlog to achieve business goals and manage stakeholder relationships to align expectation, prioritisation and overall product roadmap.
We are looking for talented individuals who can be effective leaders with functional and operational expertise. You must be a strong communicator who builds trust-based relationships within the squad and amongst stakeholders. If you possess traits and experience that match most of the below, we’d love to hear from you:
· 5+ year experience and proven knowledge in Retail Banking.
· Must have strong experience and knowledge in digital banking.
· 1+ years in Agile as a Product Owner (or a similar role), strong skills of maintaining and prioritizing a backlog
· Deep understanding of industry trends and client needs, ability to create a value proposition and a squad vision
· Demonstrated track record of leading teams to deliver objectives
· Previously coached and mentored team members with regular feedback sessions
· Previously defined product requirements and development roadmap based on functional expertise
· Scrum Master, Product Owner certification (or equivalent) is a plus
· Strong prioritization and analytical skills to manage backlog for the squad
· Strong communication skills to synchronize tasks, clarify requirements and delivery expectations with stakeholders
· Good to have knowledge of design thinking frameworks, user stories and customer journeys
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
How to Apply
Click here ( https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=2000017161&lang=en ) to apply now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential
You can search and view current opportunities across our organization and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximize their personal potential.
Closing on 18 May 2021orview more job listings from this company