Lead Experience Designer
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Advertising / Media, Banking and Finance, Design
Permanent, Full Time
S$7000 - S$14000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
• Be responsible for every aspect of the user’s experience; develop user-friendly design elements and interactions, create full screen mockups and clickable prototypes.
• Be effective in communicating design ideas and flows using storyboards, wireframes, user journeys, etc.
• Be proactive in experimenting by testing solutions at every available opportunity.
• Build strong relationships and facilitate discussions with tech development teams, product management teams and customer experience teams.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements and business requirements.
• Advocate your work and bring company-wide awareness to the user-centered design process.
• Conduct ongoing research on competitors, best practices across the world and across industries.
• Stay up-to-date with the latest UI design trends, patterns and best practices. Evaluate best practices across industries and continuously document improvement ideas. Observe innovative ideas across emerging media and consumer behaviour in the financial sector.
• Highly meticulous attitude, with unrelenting attention to detail – even under demanding time constraints.
• Problem solving mindset, strong team spirit
• Software skills: Sketch, Photoshop, Zeplin, Invision
• Awareness and Understanding of the regulatory framework in which the Group operates, and the regulatory requirements and expectations relevant to the role.
• Collaboratively work with internal stakeholders and local regulators to address governance issues
Regulatory & Business Conduct
• Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct
• Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
• Head of Group Digital Commerce
• Regional Digital Banking Organization
• Group Digital Banking Management Team
• Group Digital Commerce Team
• Regional Digital Banking Heads
• Country Digital Banking Teams
• L&C, OR, FCC, GIS, SCM
• Complete commitment to work quality.
• Ability to advocate and defend UX design decisions.
• Excellent communication skills, as you will be involved in persuading and presenting to different levels of stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate
• A degree or graduate diploma in graphic design, visual design, advertising or a similar discipline.
• Having 3 + years of experience in an ad agency and/or brand consultancy and/or in-house design studio.
• A strong portfolio which showcases a range of tools and techniques, and case studies which demonstrates considerable ROI for a range of clients.
• An expert knowledge of UI design principles and techniques, especially in designing large-scale system designs & frameworks on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, and Mobile Web).
• Strong foundational knowledge in UX, User-Centered Design, Interaction Design and Responsive Design.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages. We welcome conversations on flexible working.
Closing on 18 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company