Legal Counsel, Data Privacy
PINGCAP INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$15000
- Great opportunity within a fast-growing technology company
- Work alongside a global team of self-starters
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our client is a one-stop solution for online transactions. By providing a scalable transactional and analytical database, thousands of companies around the world have adopted this technology to help them scale their businesses.
You will be responsible for :
- Supporting the company's global businesses especially cloud service in respect of data privacy and other relevant areas of law, including data protection, privacy, anti-spam, and employment law, etc.
- Advising, drafting, and negotiating data privacy and security clauses in contracts and preparing data processing agreements, modifying data privacy template clauses with users, clients, suppliers, and partners.
- Advising the company's businesses on privacy matters related to new and existing products, projects and business initiatives.
- Ensuring standardization and alignment on data privacy matters.
- Instructing external law firms and external counsel as required.
- Managing investigations, law enforcement and data subject rights requests that may arise.
- You have a Bachelor of Laws degree with at least 5 years of post-qualification experience and qualified to practise law in a jurisdiction, preferably in the U.S. the EU, or Japan.
- You have a background in data protection/ privacy law with reputable law firms or as an in-house counsel, ideally with cloud service, internet or tech companies and a passion for technology, data governance and data privacy.
- You possess knowledge and familiarity with the GDPR, CCPA and other data protection laws and regulations.
- You ideally have experience in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments
- You are self-motivated, highly-driven and pragmatic
- You possess strong influencing and interpersonal skills.
- You have the ability to effectively, and efficiently communicate complex legal concepts to internal stakeholders.
Apply to this role by submitting your CV and completing your profile at https://snaphunt.com/jobs/18503118
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company