TOTAL GAS & POWER ASIA PRIVATE LIMITED
S$15000 - S$19500
- Trade physical cargoes from term contracts or spot purchases in Asia-Pacific and the Middle East.
- Identify trading opportunities in the market and within the framework of Total’s global LNG portfolio.
- Negotiate short-term agreements
- Contribute to the growth of Total’s global LNG portfolio.
- Anticipate, evaluate and review the impact of trades both financially and operationally.
- Contribute to the profitability of the global LNG desk
- Responsible for the financial, legal and operational elements of trading agreements
- Comply with given trading limits and Total Group procedures (e.g. HSE, Ethics)
- University educated to at least master’s level
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills, with proven track-record
- Good understanding of LNG industry and commodity trading (minimum 5 years’ experience)
- Expertise in the technical, financial and physical aspect of transactions international natural gas markets
- High-energy, strong communication skills and team spirit required. Highest standards of business integrity.
- Ability to demonstrate autonomy and decision making skills
- Knowledge of multi-languages is of advantage
- Prior to 2020 this post involved a significant amount of travel on short notice.
- Since the HQ is based in Europe, availability outside normal office hours will be expected.
Closing on 28 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company