Macro E trading Developer, VP
JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, N.A.
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You’ll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment—one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
The Macro eTrading team partners with several Rates and Emerging Markets (EM) businesses to provide solutions for electronic trading on client markets. We are based predominantly in London and NYC but also maintain a presence in Tokyo, Singapore, Sydney and Mumbai, and the businesses we support span the globe. We cover several functional domains including pricing, contribution, execution, and STP, and manage the entire SDLC. As such, we are a diverse group of project managers, business analysts, and developers (front-end and back-end). Our systems facilitate the electronic trading of many products on the client markets, the majority of which are securities and derivatives.
We are looking for a developer to work on several exciting projects for the Rates and EM businesses in APAC. The projects cover both BAU and transformation initiatives, touching everything from pricing to STP, from the front-end to the back-end.
The ideal candidate would have experience working in development in markets, either at an investment bank or something similar. Other relevant development experience, however, will be considered. The candidate must have strong analytical and problem solving skills, and be able to work with a geographically diverse team.
- Understand requirements, solve technical problems, propose complete solutions
- Design, develop and test software following standard SDLC
- Support PMs, BAs and management as technical SME
- Define and implement non-functional requirements
- Help team identify improvements to make to our systems and processes
This role a requires wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree
- Minimum 7 years of work experience, in which minimum 5 years in Finance IT industry
- Minimum 5 years hands-on development working experience in Java / Python / C++, SQL, Unix, Spring
- Professional experience on Trading application in Fixed-Income, Macro, Equities, Credit
- Professional experience working with Traders, Sales and Operation
- Understanding on the below is required:Multi-Threading
Socket Programming couple
Connectivity Protocols, like FIX
Low-Latency event-driven systems
Design Patterns and Software Architectures
- Energetic, motivated and determined
- Pragmatic and results-oriented
- Adaptable to diverse set of technical responsibilities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Productive and able to manage time effectively
- Knowledge in the below will be preferred:Electronic trading systems
TIBCO RV, LBM, JMS or other messaging middleware
KDB+ or other tick databases
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world’s most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
About the Team
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You'll develop solutions that help the bank provide strategic advice, raise capital, manage risk, and extend liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
Closing on 07 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company