FINEXIS ASSET MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$2500 - S$4000
Fast Track Your Career with FAM Management Associate (MA) Programme!
A 24-month programme, FAM Management Associate Programme is designed to groom budding talents to be future key pillars of FAM. The aim is to give the Management Associates (MAs) an accelerated career path with FAM and gain hands-on exposure across all aspects of asset management business. The four business rotations will give the MAs an all-rounded exposure to the industry, breaking boundaries of business verticals.
FAM MA Programme at a glance:
1. Four Key Rotations: Rotation through different business functions (i.e. Sales & Marketing, Operations, Investor Relations, Investment Research)
2. Progression: Fast-Tracked & Accelerated Growth
3. Exposure: Mentored by Senior Management & Key Leadership Staff, Solve real business problems
4. Experience: All-rounded business experience, Comprehensive learning, Fulfilling & Purposeful
5. Training: On-the-job training, Strengths-based Approach, Honest & direct conversations
What To Expect:
· Intensive on-the-job training through our training system that is designed by key management team
· Go through four business rotations that form the foundation of the industry, present and future
· Shadow the Senior Management to gain first-hand knowledge and witness the heart and soul behind the running of the firm
· One-on-one mentoring sessions with Senior Management & Key Leadership Staff to discuss work progress, career mobility options to open up new areas of growth
· Be involved and lead strategic projects at the company level
We Want Determined Self-Starters Like YOU Who:
- Are hungry for growth, willing to learn and unlearn
- Are able to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up environment and cope well under pressure
- Have strong interests in personal development, and in pursuing a long-term career in asset management
- Demonstrate deep critical thinking, understanding, and curiosity of financial markets
- Are well versed in computer literacy to quickly learn and utilise new tools and processes
- Demonstrate positive work attitude, resourcefulness, meticulosity, and a great sense of responsibility
How To Apply:
· Login to apply or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Job Application - Management Associate
· University Fresh Graduates and Diploma Holders only
We regret to inform that the MA programme is applicable to Singaporeans only, and only those shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The above job description does not cover the comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of a Management Associate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time according to the needs of the firm or the supervisor.
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company