Management Trainee – APAC FP&A #SGUP
INVISALIGN SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$2600 - S$2600
This position reports to the Senior manager, FP&A.
Align is committed to an employee-orientated, high performance culture that emphasises empowerment, quality, continuous improvement.
This regional role will support the financial management of the Invisalign & iTero business in the APAC region. This includes monitoring and updating the financial performance, providing insights and support any ad-hoc requests. The incumbent will collaborate closely with finance & commercial stakeholders across the region.
- Support month end activities i.e. accruals, P&L development, operating expense and average selling price (ASP) variance analysis
- Support monthly Latest Estimate (LE) activities, including developing power point slides for management review
- Maintain databases for reporting purposes
- Perform P&L upload in planning system
- Participate in development of financial dashboards, tools and key metrics, if any
- Drive improvement initiatives to optimise planning processes and reports
- Other ad-hoc projects and analysis as assigned
Technical Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Proficient in MS excel and power point. Knowledge of SAP system, SAP BI preferred
- Hands on with great eye for detail
- Pro-active, agile and resilient with willing-to-learn spirit
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Deadline oriented and acts with integrity & fairness with high standards of accountability
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required
- 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUP-EA:
- All Singaporeans and Permanent Residents are eligible for the programme, with the exception of recent graduates who should apply for the SGUnited Traineeships Programme instead.
Closing on 27 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company