Manager - Treasury Operations
HABIB BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$5000
• Monitor and update branch’s Nostro cash flow positions based on branch daily operations. Promptly inform Treasury Front Office if the Nostro balances run low for them to replenish the account.
• Support Treasury Front Office with the updated Cash flow positions for their daily liquidity management.
Risk Management & Compliance
• Ensure all limits (FEEL, Intraday /overnight limits of Dealers, Dealers Limits, and Counterparties limits) are traded within the approval limits.
• To minimize audit objections and improve audit rating for the department and ensure any audit objections are resolved in an minimal time frame for better governance.
• Ensure all deals are settled timely and efficiently to avoid costly overdraft costs and other compensations • Minimize settlements risks by ensuring all deals confirmations are sent out timely and with accuracy. Any discrepancy must settle with counterparty immediately.
• Ensure regulatory reports are prepared in due diligence and submitted within date line.
• Ensure all payments are paid timely and accurately and minimize operational errors in settling transactions.
• Performs reconciliation of all treasury transactions on a daily basis. Any non-receipts or payments of any transactions, matter will be taken up immediately and resolve with utmost effort to minimize losses and operational costs.
• To be able to communicate with team member and co-worker for better understanding and work together amicably as a team.
Liaisons with counterparties
• Follow up with counterparty immediately if there is discrepancy in the trade details and rectify within time frames.
• All queries and disputes with counterparty to be resolve promptly and with utmost effort as not to jeopardize the relationship with our counterparties.
Closing on 14 May 2021orview more job listings from this company