TRANSAMERICA LIFE (BERMUDA) LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$8000 - S$13000
To assist the Appointed Actuary in managing the Singapore Actuarial operations, within the following areas of responsibility, including but not limited to statutory valuation and financial reporting, capital management, business planning, profitability-testing, pricing & product development activity, and other ad-hoc actuarial projects as they arise.
- Support the company’s regular financial reporting and capital management production cycles in line with the company’s strategy. This includes working independently on MAS reporting while occasionally supervising and reviewing junior actuarial staff’s work.
- Provide support on monthly Group solvency reporting and ensure capital management is in line with Group’s standard framework.
- Assist in the annual business planning and budgeting exercise.
- Assist in the regular risk monitoring activities of the company.
- Assume a leading role in the development of products for TLB Singapore Branch, with particular focus on pricing and profit-testing activities.
- Support the product implementation work for new and revamped product developments including policy illustration set-up, product collateral design and review, product features and rates/charges determination, UAT, and regulatory filing activity.
- Support any product-related campaign or marketing initiatives for SG Branch.
- Handle special projects and other assignments as delegated.
- Degree holder in actuarial science, mathematics, statistics, or relevant disciplines.
- Fully qualified or near-qualified actuary.
- Possess 6-11 years of relevant actuarial experience, especially in financial reporting.
- Knowledge of Singapore’s RBC2 regulatory framework.
- Strong experience with the RAFM or MoSes actuarial software is preferred.
- Independent working capability and adept team player.
- Knowledge in computer programming especially VBA in Excel
- Strong communication skills, especially in report writing.
- Good time management – can manage multiple tasks at the same time, be able to set and adjust priorities.
- Demonstrate/Embed Aegon Leadership Commitments
We offer attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, 5-day work week, fringe benefits (medical, dental, life insurance) and good career prospect to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to submit the application with detailed resume stating educational background, working experience, current and expected salaries and contact number.
Your application will be treated in strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes.
Personal data of unsuccessful applicants may be retained up to two years only.
Closing on 13 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company