SMRT CORPORATION LTD
S$5000 - S$8500
The Manager, Applications will be part of the team of application subject matter experts that will be responsible for managing, maintaining, and development a wide variety of business applications used across the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Manager, Applications are as listed below. Note that the list is not comprehensive and related duties and responsibilities may be assigned from time to time.
• Support and maintain application systems assigned in an end-user environment
• Work closely with vendors and internal stakeholders on projects and support related work
• Plan, execute and manage IT projects
• Plan, design and develop applications using modern development technologies
• Any other tasks assigned by the supervisor
Qualifications and Work Experience
• Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science/ Computer Engineering.
• At least 5 years of proven experience in application development and/or systems support in similar capacity.
• Strong background in software development and SDLC methodologies.
• Ability to architect, design and code software using modern coding platforms or tools
Skills and Competencies
• Good working knowledge on web and mobile applications development
• Good data analytical skills
• Willingness to learn and pickup new skill/development environment
• Knowledge and experience in the following tools/software will be added advantage;
• Azure DevOps
• Workplace from Facebook
• Microsoft SQL / Azure SQL
• Qlikview / Qliksense
• Dynamics365 / PowerApps
• Azure / AWS
• iOS / Android
• Good multitasking skills and problem solver
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Possess good interpersonal skills, demonstrate analytical and multi-tasking capabilities with strong interest in detailed work
• Ability to work independently as well as be a good team player
Closing on 08 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company