Manager, Business Development
MASTERCARD ASIA/PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$8300 - S$16600
Grow Mastercard’s share of payments in emerging B2B and B2C flows in industries like gaming, cloud, digital ads, health insurance, ecommerce marketplace etc.
• Assist in Strategy Development for new digital flows
o Landscape analysis for emerging payment opportunities by Industry and Market
o Deep analysis of emerging verticals and identify pain points
o Stitch together a Product suite that can solve some key pain points
o Articulate long-term strategy for product and services to form strong partnership and win disproportionate share of payments in emerging verticals
o Identify key partnership prospects
o Articulate ideal end state of the partnership, the areas of engagement and the 5 year revenue potential
• Develop the sales pipeline. Prospect, contact and contract new digital partners to drive penetration of Mastercard Digital products and solutions
• Financial modeling / business case development for new business opportunities
• Work with Product, Market, Franchise and Finance to develop a value proposition for the digital partner based on Mastercard assets and services
• Support Executing of commercial deals from initial engagements, client negotiations, contract agreement process to implementation
• Early account management for digital partners in coordination with product development, internal support teams such as customer delivery, operations and technology, legal, finance and market/geography teams
• 6-10 year working experience. Experience executing and managing business development strategies
• Business Strategy and product management experience preferred but not mandatory.
• Track record in achieving business development targets and building customer relationships
• Output-driven and aspiring to good quality output. Ability to present output in formal and informal settings
• Can live with uncertainty, blue sky thinking and constant change
Closing on 07 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company