Manager, Community Mental Health (Planning & Strategy) #SgUnitedJobs
AGENCY FOR INTEGRATED CARE PTE. LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical, Social Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$4500 - S$6000
- Manage governance of Caregiving & Community Mental Health Division programmes and work with HODs/Program leads to ensure adherence to their key focus areas & roll-out plans.
- Manage process improvements and align the division’s risk management, data governance, admin practices across all program teams.
- Work with teams to support the Division’s workplan, and mobilization of resources to meet key objectives of each FY.
- Support in the strategy, planning and implementation of initiatives to harness and strengthen collaboration amongst mental health partners and stakeholders.
- Support the department/division in all related activities to meet the divisional objectives of CMH.
University Degree, preferably in statistics, computer science, engineering, or analytical discipline
- Experience in healthcare and / or social sector would be an advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills; proactive, dependable team player and can work independently.
- Self-motivated, positive and can take uncertainty
- Preference to have supervisory experience of at least 5 years, and familiar with programme implementation, grant management and/or project management
Closing on 06 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company