Manager, Corporate Planning & Development
NIPPON PAINT HOLDINGS SG PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$1 - S$1
- Assists in corporate development especially in the formulation of strategies, action plans and target tracking of projects.
- Supports the forecasting and planning process for the company (financials, 3 year plans for various business units and Greenfield projects).
- Conducts research and business analysis on selected countries' economic and political environment.
- Performs market analysis in areas such as paint & coating business segments, market size, key drivers, trends, competition, etc., in order to evaluate market potential.
- Assists in organizing and preparing group level meetings.
- Participates in Merger and Acquisition projects, including drafting business proposal, reviewing financial modelling, providing value-added analysis.
- Reviews legal documents for M&A and other corporate development projects.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Degree in any discipline.
- At least 5 to 7 years of working experience in Corporate Planning or consultancy-related scope.
- Experience in M&A is highly valued.
- Ability to do detailed financial modelling and projections is important.
- Strong Excel skills, Power Point skills are required.
- Must be able to communicate, read and write in Chinese in order to liaise with China counterparts.
- A dynamic individual who is highly motivated and a good team player.
- Able to travel as and when required.
Closing on 26 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company