Manager, Corporate Risk Insurance Management
HAPAG-LLOYD PTE. LTD.
Insurance, Logistics / Supply Chain
S$7000 - S$8500
- Handles complex cargo and third party liability claims
- Coordinates with insurers and appointed attorneys and experts
- Reviews the facts and merits of claims and negotiates settlements
- Monitors and analyzes risks with a view to loss prevention
- Provides legal advice to the organization on insurance, risk and liability matters
- Coordinates assistance and involvement of attorneys representing Hapag-Lloyd in litigations.
- Maintains proper documentation of claims files in an organized manner.
- Minor administrative tasks, such as approving payments to lawyers, surveyors and other third parties.
- Other tasks assigned by the department head
- Degree in Business Administration with at least 4 years of experience, preferably in the maritime industry
- Analytical with good problem-solving organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Reliable and motivated team player
- Ability to function in a cross-cultural environment
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
Closing on 21 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company