Manager (Credit Investment) - Japanese Language
REERACOEN SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$13000 - S$16000
Our Client is a Japanese Bank, supporting Japan’s agricultural,fisheries and forestry industries from its HQ in Tokyo, Japan.
【What will you be working on】
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing clients (mainly with Japanese clients)
- Explore new business opportunities
- Formulation of business policy for business partners
- Finding demand for funds and responding to funds (including negotiations on loan terms)
- Evaluate financial stability and profitability of business partners
- Communicate with and report to Japan HQ with regard to new and existing transactions
【What they're looking for】
- Relevant work experience (at least 5 years' experience in investing, asset management, handling
- Japanese clients, or business planning) in Banking Industry
- Proficient in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Multi-task team player
- Excellent interpersonal skill and communication skill
- Proficient in spoken and written Japanese will be required to liaise with Japan clients and Japan HQ
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Registration No.: R1659635 (Nur Haida Sakina Binte Mohd Azmi)
Recruitment License : 12C5051
Closing on 07 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company