Manager, Finance Consulting (FP&A), Business Consulting
ERNST & YOUNG ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Consulting
Permanent, Full Time
S$6000 - S$10500
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
As one of our consultants, you’ll help the world’s leading organisations improve their performance in a rapidly changing environment. You’ll be part of multidisciplinary teams, bringing diverse perspectives to every challenge.
- Focus on developing Finance operating model, finance processes and next generation digital finance capabilities
- Passionate on the impact of digital on Finance and how Finance leverage digital technologies to deliver increased value to stakeholders
- Leading a team to deliver Finance transformation project, e.g. global business services, shared services design and implementation
- Translate client problems into business requirements that can be packaged into delivery functions for execution
Skills and Attributes for success
You should have some experience in at leave on or more of the following technical competencies:
- Experienced in technology enablement of F&PA function, covering the process in budgeting, planning, forecasting, and dynamic scenario planning, and management reporting (preferably using Anaplan and/or Tagetik)
- Developing and modelling key value drivers for enterprise performance management
To qualify for the role you must have
- A University Degree qualification and above is preferred
- At least 6 years of relevant experience
- Proven consulting, client-facing skills
- Strong understanding of process improvement methodologies and tools
- Demonstrate leadership skills and ability to effectively communicate and manage change
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience in architecting and delivering F&PA transformation for Finance function, covering process, organisation setup and technology enablement
- F&PA organisation design and set-up, covering HQ finance, regional / global COE (centre of excellence), and business partner finance function
- F&PA process re-design (e.g. strategic planning, resource allocation, budgeting & planning, forecasting, business partnering, commercial support) with digital enablement and governance / control
- Management reporting transformation and business decision making via financial analytics, data visualization, digital processes and AI / intelligent forecasting
- Experience in Finance Transformation Projects and business improvement projects
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
EY offers a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
Closing on 04 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company