Manager, Group Strategy & Transformation
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$5000 - S$7000
About the Department
UOB’s Group Strategy and Transformation (GSAT) is a newly created unit that supports business units across the group drive the strategic and transformation agenda.
On Strategy, we support the MEC in their definition of the bank’s ambition and roadmap. Through Transformation, we support business heads to prioritize initiatives, structure them into programs for execution, and drive their successful delivery. In addition, the team supports the bank's strategic Communications activity. Lastly, we serve as the Incubation unit to test and deliver disruptive innovations – most notably through our digital bank, TMRW.
Given the team’s position at the forefront of change within the bank, there are exciting potential career paths within the team as well as within the wider UOB franchise. We are looking for consultants and project managers to support the growing portfolio of projects within the team.
- Develop a strategic point of view and formalize strategy papers (as analyst, stream lead, or project manager)
- Support transformation program delivery (in partnership with business stakeholders)
- Participate in key management committees, tracking items for follow-up
- Contribute to team development (recruitment, knowledge development, training, etc.)
Candidates to have strong consulting background, minimum 5 years of relevant experience with financial services or banking knowledge and experience in Asian markets are preferred.
Skills we are looking for:
- Exceptional analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Experience with research (e.g. quantitative and qualitative, primary and secondary)
- Comfort operating in ambiguous environments, bringing a structured approach
- Proven track record in driving and delivering research and strategy projects
- Strong stakeholder management; works well across teams such as sales, product, technology, finance, etc.
- Strong influencer; track record of influencing decisions and opinions of others especially senior stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication including C-suite presentation skills. Ability to articulate concepts and complex ideas in clear and impactful manner
- Passionate about driving change. Having a curious mind to challenge status quo and provide innovative solutions and different perspectives
- Highly organized, and able to multi-task
- Intelligent self-starter with resilience and resourcefulness
Closing on 05 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company