Manager Treasury, MIS & Reporting & Banking
TATA NYK SHIPPING PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$6000 - S$8000
▪ Role entails functional assistance to CFO by executing treasury & hedging functions
▪ Managing finance portfolio
▪ Preparation of the financing blueprint in the light of capital procurement plans.
• Develop vessel finance structures
• financial structuring (in terms of SPVs)
• Working capital management
• Withholding tax component
• Daily Cash management
• Covenants management
• Hedging & hedge monitoring
• Renewal & Maintenance of finance portfolio
• Accounting standard assessment
• Analyzing freight markets and relationship with paper markets
• Various insights of forex, interest rate and oil markets.
• Functional accountability for treasury activities to the CFO
• Funds flow management for capital repayments
• Interaction/negotiation with banks on financial activities (capex requirement)
• Loan Documentation
• Hedging policy development
• Treasury performance analyses and reporting
• Carrying out periodical trades on forex, bunker, interest rates and FFAs
• Monthly FFA reporting, Interest expense reporting
• Quarterly Borrowing report, treasury report
• TSL MIS & reporting (Borrowing, OFAC, Sanctions, Share Holders Reports)
• Covenant management for the loans taken by the company.
o Assistance to company secretarial functions pertaining to Board & Audit committee reporting & records
▪ Responsible to carry out internal audits.
CA/CFA/CWA with minimum 4-5 years’ experience in Shippining & Logistics industry. Masters in Business Administration or equivalent from reputed institutes in India, Singapore or abroad
Skill Sets required:
▪ In-depth Shipping & Logistics Business knowledge
▪ Commercial & Basic Financial Modelling knowledge
▪ Good understanding of supply chain domain
▪ Contract management & administration Skills
▪ Program Management Skills
▪ Drive for Results
▪ Customer Orientation
▪ Strong Communication Skill
▪ Good Presentation and Comprehension Skills ▪ Collaboration & Interpersonal Effectiveness ▪ Team Player
▪ Minimum 4-5 Years’ Work Experience in the said functional areas within the Shipping & Logistics industry
Salary bracket : Will be commensurate to incumbent’s profile, qualifications, experience & career track record.
Closing on 06 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company