MIZUHO BANK, LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$13000 - S$16000
Your key roles & responsibilities include:
- Managing & supervising IT projects, investments, developments, systems of overseas branches in Asia, and preparing reports to Management and Head Office in Japan for approval if required.
- Providing & promoting IT solutions, infrastructure in the region to boost business and better controls
- Planning & promoting regional IT strategies
- Lead team members, consultants and vendors, when necessary, to complete all tasks as planned and as required.
What you should have:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 15 years of experience in banking and an intimate knowledge of banking systems infrastructure.
- Experience in the project management of banking system development.
- Experience in IT budget planning and control knowledge including negotiation with relevant parties such as head office IT planning section is preferred/advantageous.
- Good problem-solving skills and the ability to acquire consensus among stakeholders.
- Business-level proficiency in both English and Japanese language is required as this role includes communication with Head Office in Japan & documents translation.
- Experience working in Japanese corporate banking environment is preferred/advantageous.
- Strong understanding and affiliation to Japanese financial industry with relevant network.
Closing on 12 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company