WHITE LODGE EDUCATION GROUP SERVICES PTE. LTD.
Education and Training
S$2300 - S$2800
Come join White Lodge Education Group Services, a pioneering company in the preschool and childcare sector in Singapore with over 21 years of experience. Under new management, we are looking to hire experienced Preschool Teachers to join our dynamic and innovative growing organisation. If you're hard-working and dedicated, White Lodge is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
Responsibilities & desirable attributes:
- Planning and carrying out lessons (Mandarin) for children aged eighteen (18) months to six (6) years (为年龄从十八（18）个月至六（6）岁的儿童计划与执行中文课程。）
- Responsible in ordered arrangement, appearance, and décor and learning environment of the classroom and Mandarin Corner. (负责有序的安排、布置和装饰教室的学习环境和学院的中文区域。）
- Patient and supportive approach to the learning process. (耐心和支持性的学习过程。）
- Enthusiastic and encouraging. (热心和鼓舞。）
- Provide tools and resources for children to use and explore during learning and play activities. (提供工具和资源供儿童在学习和玩耍活动中使用和探索。）
- Adapt teaching methods and materials to meet the interests and learning styles of children. (调整教学方法和材料，以满足儿童的兴趣和学习方式。）
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with children and parents. (与儿童和父母建立并保持积极的关系。）
- Create plans for daily activities in line with the school curriculum. (制定与学校课程相适应的日常活动计划。）
- Foster a positive and healthy learning environment. (营造积极健康的学习环境。）
- Encourage creative thinking and learning. (鼓励创造性思维和学习。）
- A good team player and maintain professional attitudes and loyalty to the School at all times. (良好的团队合作精神，并始终保持对学校的专业态度和忠诚度。)
- Relevant experience an advantage.
- Degree or Diploma in ECCE (Mandarin).
- Registered with ECDA with an L2 qualification in Mandarin.
- Passionate about Early Childhood Education.
- Good team player.
- Detailed and organized.
- Lively personality.
- Good understanding of the UK key stages, PYP, IPC or Australian curriculum framework preferred.
- Good understanding of the different ECE theories such as Reggio Emelia, Montessori, High Scope, etc.
- Experience in leadership role of a pre-school environment preferred.
- Proficiency in Mandarin (spoken and written) for work requirements.
- Proficiency in English is a plus for communication between co-workers.
Closing on 29 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company