Marine Hull Insurance Broker
CAMBIASO RISSO ASIA PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Insurance
S$4000 - S$6000
We are looking for candidates to focus on Marine Hull insurance
Mainly but not limited to:
- Manage and handle portfolio of accounts, risk assessment and negotiation with clients
- Liaise with insurers to obtain quotations and place risks
- Ensure proper documentation with all parties in transaction
- Perform other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma and/or Degree holders
- Min 3-5 years of relevant experience in Marine Hull Insurance
- Candidates with relevant working experience in insurance broking company (and reinsurance experience, if any) will have an added advantage
- Possess at least the Certificate in General Insurance (CGI) or any other equivalent qualifications recognized by MAS
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word
- Team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Career growth
- Good working environment
- Medical Insurance benefits
- Performance Bonus
Established in 2009, Cambiaso Risso Asia Pte Ltd is an independent risk consultant and insurance / reinsurance broker highly specialised in Marine Insurance. The Singapore entity is part of the Cambiaso Risso Group which has been providing a wide range of Maritime Services, including Insurance Broking and Shipping Agency, since 1946. The Group has its headquarters in Genoa with further branches in Italy, Monaco, Marseilles, London, Bergen, Athens, Instanbul, Dubai, Singapore, Shanghai and Seoul.
For more information, please visit: www.cambiasorisso.com
Interested applicants, please send in your full resume stating current salary and earliest commencement date to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 04 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company