Market Data Desktop and Infrastructure Engineer (DE Market Data), Executive Director (74186)
GOLDMAN SACHS SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$20000
The Market Data Vendor Services team at Goldman Sachs are responsible for the third party market data vendor applications and infrastructure. The candidate should have a proven track record in supporting and configuring Market Data applications and infrastructure. The candidate will be responsible for supporting all market data desktop applications used in the firm. This is a global role and will require shift work.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
- Perform pre-market checkout out critical applications and infrastructure.
- Support both application functionality and data content; escalate data content issues to vendors and/or internal developers.
- Automation, run-books and FAQs, for helpdesk.
- Manage incident management process for Market Data issues.
- Manage engagement with end users/vendors and helpdesk until problem is resolved.
- Acting as role model and technical mentor for less experienced staff.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Candidate should have at least 5 years of relevant experience
- Deep understanding of application configuration and troubleshooting, experience of supporting Windows environment essential.
- Experience of remote support (international), working with vendors for problem resolution.
- Experience with scripting languages such as Perl, Python, Powershell.
- Availability: Be available to respond to emergency situations and perform regularly scheduled maintenance
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills; making presentations to customer or client audiences or professional peers, and working independently on problem solving.
- Application product support specialist for Refinitiv, Bloomberg, Datastream, Factset, etc
- Deep understanding of application configuration and troubleshooting, experience of supporting market data or trading desktop applications.
- Understanding of Linux environment.
- Experience with vendor data distribution systems like TREP, Elektron, Activ,, etc.
- Financial Industry experience - Understanding of capital markets, experience with multiple asset classes.
Closing on 11 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company