Market Risk Manager
BANK OF CHINA LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$3000 - S$4500
- Draft and propose market risk policies and procedures to ensure the market risk monitoring process is in line with bank’s risk appetite and regulatory requirements.
- Set up and validate standard and rules of market risk measurement on treasury business. Perform periodical monitoring on risk measurement and follow up exceptions or limit breaches.
- Oversee middle office functions of branch treasury business, conduct periodical and ad-hoc supervisory inspection on business unit.
- Produce comprehensive middle office supervisory reports on treasury business, including market risk, credit risk and operational risk.
- Conduct stress testing on trading book as well as treasury investment portfolio.
- Assist in preparation of regulatory and statutory reports related on treasury business and market risk management.
- Recognized Degree in Accountancy/Commerce/Business/Finance or equivalent.
- At least 1 to 3 years’ working experience in a financial institution
- Self-motivated, mature and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Chinese so as to communicate with Chinese-speaking customers and counterparts in Head Office.
Closing on 11 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company