Marketing & AdTech Lead Digital Bank
SC BANK SOLUTIONS (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
Banking and Finance, Marketing / Public Relations, Risk Management
Permanent, Full Time
S$10000 - S$18000
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and Never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
We're looking for a Marketing & AdTech Lead to work onsite within our Digital Bank office. We're a small, but growing venture, with new and exciting problems to solve. We work in project-based sprints in small, interdisciplinary teams.
As a Marketing & AdTech Lead, you'd be able to work on and solve some of the many interesting challenges we are facing, learn new ways of working, and build delightful high-quality products for our customers.
Marketing & AdTech Lead, is first and foremost, a new age digital marketer with good grasp on Marketing and AdTech landscape. Made up of one-part IT geek and one-part integrated marketing expert, this hybrid professional straddles the fence between both worlds.
The incumbent will be responsible for implementing and working closely with the Marketing team by leveraging data & various marketing tools to identify opportunities to drive incremental online conversions and online user experience.
The role will also be responsible for managing day-to-day measuring performance of marketing strategy and campaigns. The incumbent operates with internal stakeholders while providing reports and analyses to demonstrate effective ROI to key stakeholders. The incumbent will be the in-house expert and thought leader on MarTech and AdTech to internal teams.
The Role Responsibility:
• MarTech SME: Build and deliver fully integrated marketing and advertising technology stack.
• Working with internal teams and agency partners, guide and shape various customer centric agendas including Personalisation, optimisation, Recommendation, Omni Channel Orchestration across channels by building & running capabilities.
• Work with compliance teams to ensure MarTech stack is privacy compliant. Monitor SLAs and perform reviews of marketing products. Perform data privacy and other compliance reviews of MarTech to ensure adherence to governance standards
• Own value realisation from the entire MarTech and AdTech stack
• Identify new capabilities and conduct POCs to address gaps in sales & marketing capability. Work with partners to build cost-effective and cutting-edge approach. The role holder will also need to identify and manage supplier relationships beneficial to the organisation.
• Stay abreast of MarTech landscape & engage ecosystem players/vendors to ensure Bank continues to have best in class personalisation capabilities. Propose and conduct pilots as needed.
• Advise on using marketing technologies to create buyer experiences that drive the client’s upper, middle and bottom funnel success.
• Provide insights to Marketing team to optimise “always-on” digital advertising channels for target markets
• Formulate quarter plans and budgets for performance marketing with local teams across selected vertical
• Own all performance targets and budgets across a marketing objective such as new user acquisition or cross-sell
• Monitor channels and campaigns and work closely with the Digital Marketing team to achieve business objectives around quality and scale
• Report on key metrics, learnings and marketing campaigns with stakeholders
Subject Matter expertise
• Plan and architect the overall marketing stack for the bank with support from internal and external technology teams and agency partners. Integrate marketing technology products with each other. The person in this role will have to think like a marketer while having the skillset and desire to spend significant portion of their day in the various tools configuring, optimizing, analysing and working with partners within and outside the organization. The ideal candidate for this role would be both highly technical and business-savvy, with interests in both marketing and technology.
• Hands on experience in mobile app MarTech tools like SalesForce, GA for Firebase, Recommendation engines, AppsFlyer is a plus. The role will require to focus on following
o Platform management: Be the torch bearer of experimentation to drive optimal client experience
o Journey design: Have good sense of understanding digital journey’s through data as well as user experience. Identify and optimise optimal paths to conversion through experimentation
o MarTech ecosystem: Able to guide and deliver integration of platform across MarTech tools like GA 360, Adobe Marketing Cloud, SFMC, etc to build end to end customer focussed MarTech stack
• Stay abreast of new developments in MarTech space like CDP as well as specifically in personalisation space, making suggestions to improve existing processes and implement new solutions
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
• Takes personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and Group Code of Conduct.
• Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Possesses 7+ years’ experience in digital marketing, having transcended both areas of expertise in assessing, diagnosing, recommending and executing against varied digital marketing solutions
• Have a breadth of experience across both digital media and MarTech
• Experience in assessing, architecting, and delivering MarTech and AdTech, Data, and Analytics solutions
• Has deep understanding of is a thought leader around the marketing technology and ad-tech landscape and players
• Has worked on most of the technologies spanning digital analytics, marketing automation, audience management, content management and test & target
• Has experience handling and managing MarTech tools with a specific focus on Mobile apps.
• Strong presentation and communication skills to deal with a broad set of stakeholders, ability to tell a story through data, identify opportunities and drive action plans
• Is familiar with app user acquisition and basic tracking/attribution logic and tech platforms
• Has experience in media and campaign planning, execution and presentation
Good to have:
• Good knowledge of Confluence and JIRA to conduct activities in an agile environment
• Having an understanding of the agile delivery principles and basic knowledge about Scrum would be a plus
• Having hands-on knowledge of planning & buying digital media on self-serve platforms such as Adwords, Facebook, 3rd Party Networks is a plus
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions. To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
How to Apply
Please visit - https://scb.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobdetail.ftl?job=2100018963&lang=en to apply now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.
You can search and view current opportunities across our global organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com.
To help speed up your application, please note the following:
• You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
• Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
• We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity & Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Closing on 12 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company