Marketing Analytics Executive
IPP FINANCIAL ADVISERS PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$3000 - S$4000
The primary responsibility of the marketing communications executive is to generate actionable insights for the IPP Organisation. This will involve collating and analysing data gathered from surveys, digital research and through the use of various web and social media analytics platforms. This aspect of the role includes designing effective survey questionnaires and producing meaningful reports and visualisations. As a secondary function, the incumbent will manage the company’s social media accounts, generate reports, propose, implement, and execute ideas and strategies. Additionally, the incumbent will have to support the team with other marketing initiatives.
- Solid statistical background
- Strong written communication skills
- Familiarity with the relevant data analytics tools
- Experienced with handling Wordpress, Semrush, Facebook analytics, Google analytics etc.
- Inquisitive and enjoys problem-solving
- Self-starter, independent and self-motivated
- Detailed-oriented and organised
- Bachelor’s degree in data science, analytics, statistics, marketing, economics, mathematics, science, engineering (Preferred)
- 1 – 2 years of relevant work experience (Preferred)
Closing on 01 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company