Marketing Analytics Intern
IPP FINANCIAL ADVISERS PTE. LTD.
Advertising / Media, Banking and Finance, Marketing / Public Relations
S$900 - S$1400
The primary responsibility of the intern is to generate actionable insights for the IPP Organisation. This will involve collating and analysing data gathered from surveys, digital research and through the use of various web and social media analytics platforms. This aspect of the role includes designing effective survey questionnaires and producing meaningful reports and visualisations. The intern will also gain experience with managing social media accounts. Additionally, the intern will have to support the team with other marketing initiatives.
- Solid statistical background
- Strong written communication skills
- Familiarity with the relevant data analytics tools
- Experienced with handling Wordpress, Semrush, Facebook analytics, Google analytics etc.
- Inquisitive and enjoys problem-solving
- Self-starter, independent and self-motivated
- Detailed-oriented and organised
- Final year student (graduating in 2021), pursuing a degree in data science, analytics, statistics, marketing, economics, mathematics, science, engineering (Preferred)
- Internship post at least 3 months
Closing on 30 Sep 2021orview more job listings from this company