Marketing and Business Support Executive
WANDR PTE. LTD.
Design, Marketing / Public Relations, Sales / Retail, Others
S$2500 - S$4500
The main duties and key responsibilities are as the following but not limited to:
· Contribute to, and develop marketing campaigns
· Plan, manage and execute projects and marketing campaigns as agreed within timescales and evaluate their success
· Assist in the development and deployment (effective distribution) of retail sales and marketing assets and collateral including in-store physical and electronic displays, brochurewares, social media, SMS and email communications.
· Apply all necessary regulatory and governmental agency approvals for advertising and marketing campaigns
· Participate in the development and maintenance of the Pay2Home brand
· Participate in the collection and analysis of customer data including demographics and transactional information to ensure the retail business trends are known and understood, and that the business strategies are relevant and we remain competitive within the industry, when required
· Play a key role in the development of strategic business plans designed to increase customer sales, business growth, after-hour transactions and channel conversion (MTM, Online, Mobile)
· Other logistical and retail administrative duties as assigned
Experience and Qualification
The applicants should possess a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in business, sales, marketing, mass communication or similar. Relevant work experience will be taken into consideration.
In addition, the following experience, skills or traits would be considered advantages.
· Possess at least 3 years of relevant work experience
· Methodical, orderly and organized;
· Possess the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment that is committed to deadlines;
· Possess the ability to work well in a team, as well as independently;
· Proficient in Microsoft Office productivity tools (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
· Self-starting team player with a strong desire to learn
· Possess cultural sensitivity and awareness
· Possess good analytical capabilities
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Closing on 05 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company