Marketing Communication Specialist #SGUnitedTraineeships #SGUnitedMidCareerPathways
WANDR PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$2500 - S$2500
The main duties and key responsibilities are as the following but not limited to:
- Contribute to, and develop marketing campaigns
- Plan, manage and execute projects and marketing campaigns as agreed within timescales and evaluate their success
- Assist in the development and deployment (effective distribution) of retail sales and marketing assets and collateral including in-store physical and electronic displays, brochurewares, social media, SMS and email communications.
- Apply all necessary regulatory and governmental agency approvals for advertising and marketing campaigns
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Pay2Home brand
- Participate in the collection and analysis of customer data including demographics and transactional information to ensure the retail business trends are known and understood, and that the business strategies are relevant and we remain competitive within the industry, when required
- Play a key role in the development of strategic business plans designed to increase customer sales, business growth, after-hour transactions and channel conversion (MTM, Online, Mobile)
- Source and visit external suppliers (where appropriate) for all buying within the retail business which includes; all non-technical equipment, materials, marketing and promotional items
- Maintain marketing inventories and determine the inventory levels necessary to support business growth and initiatives and keeping records
- Coordinate the distribution or delivery of all sales and marketing and promotional inventories and supplies to the retail outlets
- Other logistical and retail administrative duties as assigned
Duration of Traineeship Offered: 9 months
Eligibility Criteria for SGUnitedTraineeships & Mid-Career Pathways:
- Singapore Citizen or Permanent Resident; and
- Graduated or graduating in calendar year 2019 or 2020 from University
- Graduated earlier from above institutions and completed National Service in 2019 or 2020.
Closing on 30 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company