CAPITALL PTE. LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$2500 - S$4500
- Researches and develops various marketing strategies for products and services. Implements marketing plans and works to meet sales quotas. Tracks marketing and sales data and identifies areas of improvement.
- Create awareness of and develop the brand through digital marketing.
- Contributes information, ideas, and research to help develop marketing strategies on digital platforms as a traditional channel.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing plans for each product or service being offered.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with the internal team, business unit, and other professionals to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Develops sales strategies and approaches for various products and services, such as special promotions, sponsored events, etc.
- Assist sales team in answering questions from clients about product and service benefits when required.
- Maintains excellent relationships with partners through superior customer service
- Tracks sales and leads data to meet sales team goals.
- Analyses trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports for management.
- Implements and adheres to company marketing policies and procedures.
- Minimum Diploma qualification in any field, preferably in Business or Marketing.
- Digital Marketing experience is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach that leverages further opportunities
- Eager and enthusiastic, with great people skills
- Able to work and perform in a fast-paced environment.
- 5-day work week (weekdays).
- Company located in the vicinity of CBD.
- 5-8 minutes walk from Clarke Quay, Chinatown & Raffles Place MRT.
Closing on 18 May 2021orview more job listings from this company