SIKA (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD.
Marketing / Public Relations
S$5000 - S$8000
- Strategy & planning activities such as performance analysis, ideation & development of full year marketing strategies
- Managing innovation & renovation based market insights which includes identifying opportunities, product conceptualizing, prepare and implement launch and post evaluation.
- Creating engaging brand experience through relevant communication & campaigns aimed to deliver the brand strategies.
- Reviewing sales forecast and recommending action plans to close gaps.
- Monitoring & analyzing category/brand performance including competitive benchmarking.
- Provide training to sales personnel on product positioning and on all sales aid and marketing materials developed for the sales team
- Plan, oversee and approve a variety of strategic organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, where necessary.
- Collaborate and produce valuable and engaging content for our websites, e-newsletters and social media platforms that attract and convert specific target groups
- Developing budgets and able to do P&L projections on a regular basis.
- Compiling campaigns, advertising and promotion reports for senior management.
- Bachelor/Master Degree holder preferably with Civil & Structural Engineering
- Possess business managerial experience within sales, marketing, trade marketing or commercial functions
- Min. 5 years to be at managerial level
- At leat 2-3 years experience in Construction Industry
- Hands-on, driven and results oriented. Able to meet deadlines and priorities
- Good interpersonal skills. Excellent communicator and presenter
- A blend of strategy, technical, creative, analytic and project management expertise.
- Resourceful, adaptable, persistent and confident
Closing on 22 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company