BANK OF BARODA
Banking and Finance, Marketing / Public Relations
S$7000 - S$8000
· To maintain liaison with the Financial Institutions and business entities for garnering the business from them.
· To do the marketing of Bank`s product.
· To add new customer base to Bank.
· To liaise with different agencies/offices as Relationship Officer.
· To craft creative, inspiring stories that communicate complex concepts simply.
· To work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast paced environment.
· To translate complexity into simple, accurate, and intuitive communications and instruction.
· To work as per market dynamics and uncovering and executing on new opportunities.
· To work in team environments with limited supervision.
· To develop quarterly integrated marketing plans that focus marketing efforts on the highest impact opportunities
· Create and execute a strategy for events, sponsorships and speaking opportunities.
· Any other issues that may arise from time to time, provided that they do not come into conflict with segregation of duties and they do not result in conflict of interest.
• Basic degree from an established university.
• Candidate should be Singaporean.
• Highly driven, self-motivated and able to work under-pressure
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Fluent in English both written and verbal
• Sound knowledge of banking products.
• Having the experience of Banking System.
Closing on 23 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company