Marketplaces & Payouts, Lead Consultant
PAYPAL PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$10000 - S$18000
Job Description Summary:
Hyperwallet, A PayPal Service, delivers secure, enterprise payment technologies to organizations that require a simplified way to access or leverage the global financial network. Since 2000, we are a leading provider of online and mobile payment, international payments, card products and financial technology solutions to enterprise customers in Canada, the U.S.A, Europe, APAC and LATAM. Hyperwallet are actively looking for a creative strategic-thinking and highly driven sales executive to maximise profitability with our end-to-end payment solution.
This consultative “hunter” will report into the Senior Director of Partnerships & Marketplaces for APAC will be tasked with increasing company revenues through prospecting and developing relationships with new customer revenue opportunities, and liaising between the customer and internal cross-functional support structure – i.e. product, compliance, legal, implementation, and account management teams.
Specific Responsibilities And Accountabilities
- Qualify prospective customers based on revenue opportunities and serve as the main lead generator for new customer opportunities in an assigned territory
- Develop and manage client relationships while aligning with corporate support structure in APAC.
- Conduct presentations and software demonstrations over the web or in person to prospective business customers
- Manage a prescribed sales process within target vertical markets
- Develop business proposals, close new business to achieve revenue and annual quota goals
- Maintain effective lines of communication with project delivery teams regarding new customer projects
- Perform at highest level with limited direction in a fast-paced environment
- Influence and help support enterprise sales strategy with company executives
- Experience in financial services/payments industry
- Global or multi-national business experience strongly preferred
- Experience selling business applications or related technology in the B2B or B2C sector; Aptitude for financial software products
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas
- Excellent customer service skills
- Precise time-management and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines and deal with multiple concurrent tasks
- Experience with sales database tracking programs (CRM)
- Experience working with customers in one or more of the following industries is a definite plus: Payments, Marketplace, Gig Economy, Direct Selling, Market Research, Clinical Trials, Affiliate Marketing
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, project management, marketing communication, working with cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects
- Travel within assigned territory required
- Team orientated, collaborative, diplomatic, flexible and embraces corporate culture and always “can-do” attitude.
Closing on 23 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company