MCF - RPA Developer
ABEAM CONSULTING (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology, Professional Services
Permanent, Full Time
S$5000 - S$7500
Job Title: RPA Developer - UiPath
Job Description: Candidate must have implementation experience and be able to work as an individual contributor to the development and/or implementation.
- You (A candidate) work as part of the team under the direction of Project Manager to deliver RPA solutions to clients in both onsite and onshore locations
- Collaborative work with RPA Business Analyst and clients’ resources to analyse and design solutions, analyse and detail business and technical requirements on RPA application deliverables
- Implement RPA solutions by UiPath
- Work within project schedule constraints, communicating any project risks and issues to the project manager
- Assist in developing training documentation including proactive identification of additional needs and enhancements
- Understanding and Hands-on Experience developing RPA for business platforms in UiPath RPA tool is a must.
- Minimum a degree in any discipline, with a, must have at least 1 full implementation working experience
- 2-3 years of experience with one or more RPA tools are preferred
- Advantage on additional tools like Blue Prism, Pega robotics with experience of implementing RPA into production
- Programming experience (any/preferably Dot Net)
- Willing to train on other RPA and automation tools
- Demonstrate skills in shaping and leading development of business and technical specifications for RPA implementation
- Demonstrated ability to complete tasks within established timelines
- You must be able to lead technical design and implementation services
- Consulting background is preferable
- You must possess a personal attribute such as creativity, positive thinking, quick-witted, imagination, leadership, judgment and maturity, curiosity, strong interpersonal skills, professional integrity and initiative.
- You must know how to handle our existing clients well and be client-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills
*Please note that salary is determined on related experience and skill
Take this opportunity to join an international team of professionals, implement and develop software and consulting solutions in international projects and gain cultural experience, to set a serious foundation for future career steps.
ABeam Consulting (S) Pte Ltd
18 Cross Street #10-05/09 China Square Central Singapore 048423
Tel: +65 6922 5270
Please note that this position is NOT open to recruiters.
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Additional note to applicants
- Only candidates with profiles and CV’s matching job requirements will be considered and contacted for interviews. In case you do not receive any response from us within four weeks of your application it means that your application was not considered. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we cannot entertain each individual follow-up.
- Processing of applications will start approximately two weeks after the job posting date. The selection process is expected to take another two to four weeks.
Closing on 03 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company