Merchant Acquisition Sales Rep (12 months Contract )
PAYPAL PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$5000 - S$7500
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 325 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom, enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
We are seeking an experienced Merchant Acquisition Sales Rep to join the Acquisition Team. The primary purpose of this role to reach out to acquire new business to grow PayPal market share in South East Asia (SEA). This includes building up of a strong sales pipeline, following up on all sales leads and driving end to end applications to onboard new merchants for PayPal’s products and services.
You will be selling to Businesses based in the Singapore Markets. You will support your merchants from acquisition through to integration and ensure they are live and running. To be successful, you should have experience in cold calling, consultative selling and strong pipeline management. You will work with customers to identify their wants and prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising sales information. You will identify new opportunities with new customers to discuss and give recommendations on how specific products or services can meet their needs. You will also maintain customer relationships to strategically place new products and drive sales for long term growth. You also should possess knowledge of PayPal’s products and services, as well as trends, developments and challenges of the payments industry.
- Cold call, self-prospect, and build network to generate prospect pipeline to acquire new merchants
- Develop sales strategy and identify high value prospects
- Robust pipeline management via Salesforce to ensure accurate forecast of performance and deliver strong results
- Meet and exceed productivity / pipeline metrics and monthly revenue targets
- Translates the client's business requirements into technical specifications and requirements and proposes PayPal’s product and solutions to solve for customer needs
- Pipeline management expertise, and experience with Salesforce
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, positive and results oriented
- Knowledge of eCommerce and local payment experience will be advantageous
- 3-4 years of B2B sales and working with revenue targets will be advantageous.
- You may be required to support other markets in SEA, hence ability to speak another SEA language would be added advantage. (Bahasa Indonesian, Thai or Vietnamese)
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Closing on 07 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company