Messaging L2 Engineer (1-year Direct Contract)
TANGSPAC CONSULTING PTE LTD
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$5500 - S$7500
· Position: Messaging L2 Engineer
· Employment type: 1-year Direct Contract
Working hours will match Europe business hours - 2pm to 11pm
- Provide support for all production support activities within Unified Communication Services team in Singapore.
- Responsible for health and stability of the technical solutions within the scope.
- Have to effectively work with technical peer such as architect, regional experts and project teams on technology road map and projects.
- The scope of technologies encompasses core infrastructures (Systems, Storage, Database, Network, and Security), End User services (Citrix, VDI, and communication services), applications and Middleware (middleware platforms such as Control-M, MQ, CFT, SharePoint and Data Services).
- Support the team during diagnosis when technical issues arise
- Manage L2 activities which involve direct relationships with end users
- Minimum 8 years of experience in managing messaging environment
- Must be a bachelors/engineering graduate
- Experience on messaging technologies such as Exchange 2010, 2016, Skype for Business, IRONPORT and mobile messaging technologies as Blackberry work.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 certified (or above)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Messaging Administrator
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and logical skills
- Experience with MS Exchange 2010, 2016 and above only (minimum 10,000+ users)
If keen, kindly apply and/or forward your resume/application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Company Name: Tangspac Consulting
EA licence no.: 07C3635
EA personnel name: Olsem Stefanus Emmanuel
EA personnel registration no.: R2094432
Closing on 19 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company