Microsoft Engineer (Share Point)
D2X EXPERTISE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance, Information Technology
S$5000 - S$9000
The Engineer will join the Infrastructure Production Services Department. He will cover the Following services : Engineer Mail services (lotus, Microsoft Exchange, outlook), Mobile device Management, DLP and other Microsoft environment (SharePoint,
As part of his job , he will :
- Be responsible for the implementation and management of system and services in supporting client's messaging platform consisting of Lotus Notes, Lotus Domino, and SMTP.
- Take in charge the Outlook migration,
- Be responsible for architectural development, planning, and implementation of the overall strategic goals of systems.
- Identify, evaluate, implement, and support related technologies such as but not limited to messaging web access, instant messaging, and collaboration and unified messaging.
- Provide support in the areas of Lotus software products standardization, leveraging of mailboxes management and capacity planning. This includes but is not limited to Lotus Notes/Domino, Sametime, and QuickPlace.
- Respond to requests from users (as Level 2 and 3 of the escalation procedures) and assist in deploying/configuring systems so as to conform to our infrastructure standards.
- Provide resolution of more complex issues escalated from the support helpdesk and provide extra frontline support capacity as directed.
Candidate criteria :
- Minimal education level Bachelor Degree / BSc Degree or equivalent
Academic qualification / Speciality
- Microsoft certified and migration experience 5+ years' experience in Microsoft administration
- Level of minimal experience 6-10 years Experience - Minimum 5 years Microsoft Exchange/outlook experience. MCSE certification is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in DLP.
Required skills Hard skills
- Good understanding of DNS, E-Mail Routing, Email Tracking, SMTP / application Mail Relay,
Backup and Restore, Disaster Recovery concepts - Single item, single mailbox, Exchange Server, Exchange Site
- In-depth knowledge of various features and configurations available in Exchange 2016, Roles and Services of Exchange 2010, High availability (DAG), Public Folder Management, Messaging Policies and Compliance, Configuring Reporting and Logging, Permissions and Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Transport Rules
- Good understanding and work experience of Anti-Spam and Anti-virus applications and products like various email gateways, IronPort, proof point, Exchange online protection
Ability to understand Enterprise Architecture concept
- Knowledge of ITIL framework
- Excellent analytical problem solving
- Proactive with strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Autonomy, curiosity and fast adaptation to changes
- Innovative and creative thinker
Technical skills required - Mobile Device Management solutions (AirWatch.)
- MS Active Directory / Domain
- Knowledge of Exchange Shell, VBS and windows PowerShell scripting
- Knowledge on Active Directory Object Administration and Management
Languages Français and Anglais
Closing on 30 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company