Mortgage Specialist (Broker Sales) [$6,000 $10,000]
LOANWISE PTE. LTD.
Sales / Retail
S$6000 - S$10000
Operating under the brand MortgageWise.sg (since 2014), we are thought leader in the mortgage space in Singapore and are now looking to bring onboard another A-list consultant who aspires to build a life-long business looking after a portfolio of HNWIs over the 30-year interest cycle.
We provide the know-how, system, CRM capabilities, network and resources to succeed as one team. And we add consultants only with growth in our clientele base over time.
Why Mortgage As A Business?
Wealth and mortgages are the twin-engine of growth for consumer banks – wealth brings lucrative fee income, while mortgages deliver staple recurring interest income notwithstanding economic cycles. Mortgage advisory, in particular a focus on HNWIs, therefore stands the test of time as long as clients need to compare rates and banks need to compete on rates.
Who Are We Looking For?
· Our ideal candidate is an experienced mortgage specialist in banks who now seeks lateral growth in her career: shifting from processing work to more independent advisory work (not just selling a single bank), and building a life-long relationship with all clients.
· We will also consider experienced RM or financial advisor with at least 5 years of client-servicing experience in the financial sector, with a proven track record.
· You are someone who aspires to break away from the corporate ladder and build a loyal base of clients to service even up to age 60 years and beyond, as you look to impart your knowledge on the 30-year cycle to a new generation of homeowners.
Key Employment Terms:
All leads provided by the company
Flexible hours (but expect client calls/appointments outside business hours/weekends);
For Singaporeans only
What You Must Possess:
Besides a good diploma/degree and a min. 5 years of experience in financial sales role, you must possess “HITS” quality defined as follows:
Honesty – basic expectation for any company (in fact for any relationship)
Integrity – doing (and advising) the right thing even when it’s not in our own interests
Team player – embrace “the team’s success is your own success”
Speed – do things fast (or don’t even start), a fast-paced person by nature
· To deploy closing techniques to convert all leads provided by the company
· To work fast and follow up closely on all loan applications & deliver excellent client experience
· Work well with colleagues & business partners
· Be a brand custodian–uphold service standards and brand values
· Perform simple admin after each closing
(NOTE: Only Singaporean candidates will be considered. You will only hear from us if you are shortlisted. We thank you for your interest.)
Closing on 03 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company