AXA GO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$7000 - S$10200
MISSION / JOB PURPOSE
AXA Technology Services is the internal infrastructure provider of AXA group. We provide all infrastructure services to local AXA entities in Asia and are developing new innovative services to support business. Also, as AXA has an ambitious strategy to leverage Digital technologies, AXA Technology Services is directly involved on Cloud and Big Data projects.
This position is responsible for both network design, project implementation and 3rd level operational support. This position work with the rest of network teammates in the Asia region to design, size and choose the right component to build the network solution and BOM including IP Voice, IP Data, cabling, WAN, MPLS, infrastructure security components such as Firewalls, Proxy Servers, VPN, and wireless, etc. As part of a high performance regional network team, candidate must have broad and in-depth knowledge in Network Technologies – particularly on complex network infrastructure design in a converged IP Data, Voice and Video environment.
This is a senior position in the network team, the position helps to run the network operation and network planning, the position is accountable for network service quality in the region.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Cisco LAN/WAN routing/switching implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Expert level understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Good experience of various routing and network protocols -EIGRP, OSPF, BGP and QOS, STP, HSRP, VRRP, TACACS+, RADIUS, SNMP, 10Gbe, Netflow, etc
- Excellent experience with various Cisco router/switch series - 3900, 4400, 6500, 6800, 3850, 4500, 9000, Nexus 7k, Nexus 9k, etc.
- Sound experience in implementing MPLS and QoS.
- Knowledge and working experience of Bandwidth and performance analysis tools (e.g. Netflow) and SNMP based NMS
- Be able to use Wireshark to do a packet level analysis
- Understanding of TACACS and RADIUS authentication, preferably possess knowledge of Cisco ISE
- Must have strong experience in Checkpoint firewall (at least 5 years)
- Must have strong experiencein Cisco ASA firewall platforms (at least 5 years)
- Must have hands on experience in Cisco wireless network (at least 5 years)
- Preferably hands on experience in Web proxies (at least 5 years)
- Preferably hands on experience WAN accelerators (e.g. Cisco WAE or Riverbed Steelhead).
- Preferably hands on experience of Network Loadbalancers (Cisco ACE or F5)
- Hands on experience on Cisco VPN technology and multi-factor authentication.
- Good knowledge of popular application protocols, e.g. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc.
- Understanding of major networking product trends and capabilities.
- Able to document operational support procedures, network diagrams for operation support purpose
- Basic understanding with ITIL process
- Preferred but not mandatory - Basic understanding of various operating systems – windows server, Unix, Linux, etc.
Closing on 29 Oct 2021orview more job listings from this company