GRASSHOPPER PTE. LTD.
Permanent, Full Time
S$8000 - S$16000
We are looking for team players who are creative in their approach to problem-solving. They take the initiative to explore different ways to resolve an issue and systematically find the most efficient and effective way to do it. The incumbent will also work with the exciting and growing tech team and also gain exposure with other different teams within the Grasshopper group.
- Designing and deploying cutting edge network technologies that are popular amongst low-latency firms.
- Improving the performance of current network infrastructure through monitoring, QoS, and Service Level reviews.
- Maintaining the DevOps infrastructure, which includes Foreman, Puppet, Jenkins, etc.
- Developing, creating and maintaining network documentation, device configurations, circuit information and operations network diagrams.
- Work closely with production support and developers to deliver excellent working solutions for the trading teams.
QUALIFICATIONS & BACKGROUND:
- Applicants must possess a computer science degree with at least 8 years of experience in supporting trading infrastructure. Candidates with a strong background in designing and optimizing networks in a medium-to-large network are also encouraged to apply.
- Working experience with various network equipment from various vendors, such as Cisco, Arista, Juniper, etc.
- In-depth network operations backgrounds, such as (but not limited to) WAN/LAN technologies, network security, Voice over IP (VoIP), Quality of Service (QoS), Enterprise wireless and MPLS-lite (VRF).
- Able to manage working relationships with the various Telcos which services that we use in our production environment.
- Project management and problem management using tools such as Jira, ServiceNow, etc.
- Operate network capacity management tools such as Corvil, Netscout, etc.
- In-depth troubleshooting skills to be able to identify and resolve network issues quickly.
- Ability to work with trading vendors to set up external trading connectivity.
- Basic Linux (or other Unix variants) system administration knowledge. Shell scripting skill or Python programming is an added advantage.
- Provide 7x24 on-call support for critical problem resolution (as required).
- Networking certifications such as CCNA/CCNP, JNCIE/JNCIS, etc. are an added advantage.
- Familiarity with Netbox, LibreNMS and popular open-source network automation projects such as Netmiko, Nornir is a plus.
- ITIL certification is a plus.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered for a senior position
Closing on 08 Dec 2021orview more job listings from this company