NLP Data Scientist
EVONIK (SEA) PTE. LTD.
S$4000 - S$7500
- Develop cutting edge text mining, text analytics and NLP machine learning algorithms and NLP technique. It's especially designed to extract key information from textual data related to specialty chemical industries
- Create model comparison benchmarks and model selection processes
- Support the engineers in model optimization and productization
- Research and develop the NLP techniques to categorise the text data for systematic access and research and summarise the text by natural language processing for a technology group
- Documentation which clearly explains how algorithms have been implemented, verified and validated.
- ML/AI in focus for position: NLP techniques entity extraction, topic modeling, named entity recognition document understanding, object detection, computer vision, etc. And unique techniques of lower data text environment
o Embedding ML/AI in core processes (human decisions enhanced with machine insights)
o Implement ML models or its combination
o Creating proprietary ML models where necessary
o Accelerates training of ML models via implementing phased end-to-end pilot projects in
an agile manner.
o Progressively test and train ML/AI capabilities to learn and adapt the best model for
Evonik’s problem statements.
o Develop technical concept with a focus on NLP
- For prototyping, front and back-end requirements:
o Understanding of API and interfaces to sub-systems
o Develop and influence the network infrastructure for innovation projects.
o Work directly with data (either available data or creating sourcing/suggestion of data
source) to derive actionable insights.
- Programming skills (Python, C++, shell scripting), Mathematics (Linear Algebra, Calculus, etc); Natural Language Processing (NLP) Techniques ( like Attention mechanism, Transformer, word embedding, tokenization, RNN and so on); NLP Applications (Named Entity Recognition, Text Summarization, Dependency Parsing, etc)
- PhD degree and/or postdoctoral experience in computer science, engineering, statistics, mathematics, and allied disciplines. (This position opens to fresh PhD graduate)
- Strong interest in researching and implementing new ML related technologies for NLP
- Minimum 5 years' hands-on experience in Machine Learning/ Artificial Intelligence projects, preferable to be focused on NLP or Speech Recognition technologies
- Proven track record of completing multiple data science projects end-to-end; from idea generation, objectives formulation, to implementation
- Experienced in Text mining and text abstraction with NLP concepts
- Experience in mentoring junior engineers and setting technical direction related to NLP
- Demonstrated collaborative leadership skills
Interested applicant please apply to the position with your updated CV in MSword or PDF format together with the following information.
- Current Package
- Reason for Leaving
- Notice Period
- Expected Basic Salary
Closing on 03 Feb 2021orview more job listings from this company