LIVINGSTONE HEALTH LTD.
Healthcare / Pharmaceutical
S$3500 - S$4500
Nurse Clinician is responsible for coordinating, directing, and evaluating of patients’ care and treatment to ensure best outcome and excellent patient’s care.
Ultimately, you will embrace the nursing practice and standards of care for patients in the designated unit.
- Enforce compliance to clinical standards of care and professional code of conduct
- Facilitate clinical faculty development to support clinical learning
- Assist the Doctor in the operating theatre
- Act as a liaison between patients and doctors to ensure that all essential medical communications are clear and accurately converted
- Administrative support to ensure smooths and efficiency of daily clinic operation
- Evaluate the quality and appropriateness of nursing care of patients with complex healthcare needs, including documentation, and make appropriate changes in nursing care delivery in collaboration with the doctors and the nursing team.
- Other ad-hoc task assigned by the Specialist Centre Manager and Doctor.
- Diploma in nursing/Degree Qualification
- Orthopaedic / Operating theatre experience will be advantage
- Registered with Singapore Nursing Board
- At least 2-4 years nursing experience as a Nurse Clinician
- Desired leadership behaviour demonstrated
- Knowledge of current trends in nursing practice
Closing on 24 Apr 2021orview more job listings from this company