THE BANK OF NOVA SCOTIA
Admin / Secretarial
Permanent, Full Time
S$3200 - S$4500
The Officer, Administration is responsible for general administrative support within the Singapore office, ensuring all office administrative matters are maintained in a manner consistent with established and prescribed procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Champions a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
· Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
· Actively pursues effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
· Champions a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team.
· Manage and support new initiatives surrounding real estate projects and timely servicing / maintenance of office premises and equipment.
· Maintain good working relationship with sales representatives, office equipment vendors, courier services vendors and other 3rd party suppliers to obtain the best and lowest quotes as to maximize cost of saving for the firm.
· Manage premise security access and ensure relevant controls are in place for the Singapore office.
· Manage expenses, billing/invoices and record keeping of contracts with 3rd party vendors in Singapore.
· Management of internal and external mail distribution in the Singapore Office.
· Manage office supplies and purchase orders with approved 3rd party vendors.
· Manage record retention of documents and storage process for the Singapore office ensuring the firm is in line with the requirements of Singapore regulators.
· Manage communications, circulars, notices and memorandums for the Singapore office and efficiently maintaining all correspondence and sundry files pertaining to Administration
· Facilitate yearly power shutdown for One Raffles Quay building.
· Coordinate the servicing of office supplies, phone accessories etc.
· Provide maintenance support of the office/premises.
· Provide back up support to the reception desk
Education / Experience / Other Information
· Proven work experience as an administrative officer.
· Experience with office management software like MS office, excel and words.
· Strong organization skills and problem solving ability.
· Proven history of process improvement initiatives.
· Attention to detail and adaptable to change
· Good written and verbal communication skills.
Closing on 10 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company