Offshore Premier Manager
OVERSEA-CHINESE BANKING CORPORATION LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$7000 - S$15000
The Offshore Premier Banking Manager is a supervisory role in our Premier Banking Asia segment. Your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Implement service initiatives (in accordance with the Customer Experience guidelines) and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery
- Ensure that RMs adhere to the Bank’s Premier Banking Offshore marketing guidelines.
- Manage operations risk and ensure that the Bank’s operational standards and requirements are adhered to.
- Adhere to all bank’s compliance standards.
- Contribute to the bottom line of Premier Banking Offshore through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Mentor and inspire team members to achieve full potential in sales and service excellence.
- Provide coaching & motivation to staff to optimise financial contribution to Premier Banking Offshore.
- At least 6 years' experience in the banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in financial product sales & team management
- Good track record in effective team management
- University degree - Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and manage stakeholders well - Effective management skills with strong leadership qualities
- Possess initiative, drive and ability to work independently as well as in a team
- It is essential for candidates to be creative and possess the initiative, drive and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Able to support in the business development for the key markets that you are assigned to
Closing on 11 Mar 2021orview more job listings from this company