Open Banking Innovation Specialist
SHANGHAI PUDONG DEVELOPMENT BANK CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
S$8000 - S$12000
• Responsible for open banking scenarios innovation and user experience improvement, research on open banking scenarios modeling methods.
• Responsible for designing open banking platform user interaction, tracking user feedback, collecting and mining improvement needs, and continuously improving user experience.
• Strengthen the connection with supervision and financial technology companies.
• Broaden the path of cooperation between open bankings' global capabilities and scenarios.
• Undertake and promote the scene pilot work suitable for overseas development.
• Bachelor Degree in Finance, Interactive Design, Industry Design or equivalent from a renowned university with more than 5 years of relevant work experience, with financial industry, Internet, IT, consulting experience is preferred.
• Strong Open Banking work experience; Familiar with the financial industry technology management system and development trends; deep understanding of the financial user experience and a keen grasp of the user experience and ease of use.
• Highly innovative with comprehensive analysis and organizational coordination capabilities.
• Skilled use of Office, Visio, Project and other tools and software, with good IT technical foundation.
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (verbal conversation, read and write).
• Multitasker who has strong passion to explore new technology. Able to conduct research independently, perform technical verification, and ability to transform these technologies into commercial application.
• Ability to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Closing on 19 May 2021orview more job listings from this company