Open Banking Security and Governance Specialist
SHANGHAI PUDONG DEVELOPMENT BANK CO., LTD. SINGAPORE BRANCH
Banking and Finance
S$8000 - S$12000
• Learn and summarize local and global experience in open banking supervision, operation and risk control, track the latest development trends, and provide reference for the construction of our bank’s open banking.
• Be responsible for the research on open banking security architecture and build and improve open banking business and technical risks prevention and control system.
• Responsible for the research on open banking TPP management process norms, constructing and improving the open banking TPP ecological security collaboration system.
• Responsible for open banking full-cycle security management and development security system maintenance, conducting security design according to project security requirements.
• Standardize and promote implementation according to the needs of open banking governance, organize the construction of supporting platforms, introduce professional tools, organize the promotion and application, carry out relevant training and publicity.
• Responsible for conducting security risk assessments on new technologies and new scenarios in the field of open banking.
• Responsible for open banking security technology protection and security technology evaluation.
• At least Bachelor or Master Degree in Computing or equivalent from a renowned university with more than 5 years of relevant experience in the financial industry related technical specifications.
• More than 1 year of work experience in Open Banking. Familiar with information security standards and practices;
• Understanding the regulatory requirements of PSD2 and other global Open Banking is preferred; able to carry out information security inspection and formulate information security management specifications independently.
• Familiar with relevant technical standards, data standards and banking business knowledge, relevant content in open banking field; familiar with information security technology inspection tools, and have good application experience.
• Highly innovative.
• Able to communicate in English and Mandarin (verbal conversation, read and write).
• Multitasker who has strong passion to explore new technology. Able to conduct research independently, perform technical verification, and ability to transform these technologies into commercial application.
• Ability to adapt quickly, work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
Closing on 19 May 2021orview more job listings from this company