AIRCARBON PTE. LTD.
Banking and Finance
S$3500 - S$5000
AirCarbon is seeking an Operations Associate in Singapore reporting to the Operations Manager in both an administrative and operational capacity. Based in Singapore, AirCarbon is an early-stage startup growing quickly and offering staff the opportunity for accelerated career development and learning in a hands on environment that appreciates skills and smarts as well as experience. At AirCarbon progression and the ability to make a real difference to the growth of the business.
- Daily Exchange Operations: assist with management of exchange holdings (cash and commodities) management, compiling and processing daily trade activity
- Manage the deposits of Carbon Credits into custody accounts with VCS, CDM and Gold Standard and the transfer out when clients request physical delivery.
- Manage the new client onboarding process including creating new customer accounts, checking their data, fiat accounts, KYC/AML checks and ensuring a frictionless process for new clients.
- Monitor exchange trading activity, look for anomalies, and assist with trend and trading reports for senior executives
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data
- Maintain up-to-date technical knowledge of financial instruments, market conditions, and trends
- Answer client inquiries
- BA, BS, or B.Com degree required (Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics)
- Previous experience in KYC/AML/ due diligence process in a client facing environment, with minimum of one-year experience
- 2 years of business finance or other relevant experience
- Strong fluency with Excel formulas and functions
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Self-motivated and excellent team player
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques
Closing on 06 Nov 2021orview more job listings from this company