Operation Excellence -Senior Officer, COPC #SGUP
UNITED OVERSEAS BANK LIMITED
Banking and Finance
S$3000 - S$3000
Operation Excellence is responsible for ensuring the organisation’s procedures and activities fall within regulatory and compliance frameworks. Candidate will also be involved in process re-engineering initiatives. He/She will work closely with internal stakeholders to identify and assess risks, as well as to develop effective risk governance strategies to promote stronger compliance culture and literacy in UOB.
Trainee to be involved in:
- Identify and evaluate risks, and develop effective risk governance and strategies to ensure that the company has effective control environment to minimize compliance risk
- Ensure compliance with group policies, as well as all relevant Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Bribery and Compliance regulation and laws
- Responsible for the development, implementation and/or utilization of quantitative models and data analysis to support day-to-day risk and compliance functions
- Perform periodic review and testing on key activities undertaken by the various units to ensure compliance/adherence with internal controls and regulatory requirements
- Support internal compliance testing activities and to recommend corrective actions on findings
- Review and recommend process improvement for productivity effectiveness and efficiency.
- Handle administrative duties that include but are not limited to filing, printing, scanning, archiving
- Able to multi-task and cope with change and diversity in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to think objectively and 'think outside the box' when analyzing issues
- Possess a strong analytical and problem solving skills with excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong project management skill
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and Access
- Team player, self-motivated and resourceful
Start your application process with our virtual recruiter, Jonus, via Whatsapp at +65 8241 0926.
Alternatively, you may click on the link “Chat with Jonus” to begin your application process.
Closing on 26 Jan 2021orview more job listings from this company